We need everyone to participate in making our community more resilient. We of course want individuals to prepare themselves, but we also want everyone working together with their neighbors to make plans, strengthen bonds, and generally make this a safer place to live. We are here to help you with that. Please contact us with questions, and attend our meetings! You don’t need to be a trained NET member to get involved.
For information about our team’s meetings, please visit the PBEM’s Calendar.
- 2021 Jan 10, Sunday, 3-5PM
- 2021 Feb 9, Tuesday, 6:30-8:30PM
- 2021 Mar 14, Sunday, 3-5PM
- 2021 Apr 13, Tuesday, 6:30-8:30PM
- 2021 May 9, Sunday, 3-5PM
- 2021 Jun 8, Tuesday, 6:30-8:30PM
- 2021 Jul 11, Sunday, 3-5PM
- 2021 Aug 10, Tuesday, 6:30-8:30PM
- 2021 Sep 12, Sunday, 3-5PM
- 2021 Oct 12, Tuesday, 6:30-8:30PM
- 2021 Nov 14, Sunday, 3-5PM
- 2021 Dec 7, Tuesday, 6:30-8:30PM
- Water Storage Information, 4 files regarding water storage from Maryellen Read.
- Search & Rescue Job Aid Card PDF file of SAR tasks. Can be printed and attached to lanyard.
- FRS Propagation map This map shows the range of our FRS radio’s propagation at full power from our staging area at DeWitt Park to various points within Hillsdale.
Amateur Radio Operator and Team Co-Lead
land line: 503-246-9676
cell phone: 503-784-8618