We need everyone to participate in making our community more resilient. We of course want individuals to prepare themselves, but we also want everyone working together with their neighbors to make plans, strengthen bonds, and generally make this a safer place to live. We are here to help you with that. Please contact us with questions, and attend our meetings! You don’t need to be a trained NET member to get involved.
For information about our team’s meetings, please visit the PBEM’s Calendar.
- CANCELLED Oct 8, Tuesday, 6:30-8:30PM, NET Meeting, Watershed (6388 SW Capitol Hwy)
- Oct 17, Thursday, 6-9PM, City-Wide Deployment Exercise, DeWitt Park
- Oct 23, Wednesday, 6:30PM, FRS/GMRS radio exercise
- Nov 10, Sunday, 3-5PM, NET Meeting, Watershed (6388 SW Capitol Hwy)
- Dec 10, Tuesday, 6:30-8:30PM, NET Meeting, Watershed (6388 SW Capitol Hwy)
- Water Storage Information, 4 files regarding water storage from Maryellen Read.
- Search & Rescue Job Aid Card PDF file of SAR tasks. Can be printed and attached to lanyard.
- FRS Propagation map This map shows the range of our FRS radio’s propagation at full power from our staging area at DeWitt Park to various points within Hillsdale.
Amateur Radio Operator
land line: 503-246-9676
cell phone: 503-784-8618