Please read the Multnomah Village NET’s Operations Plan to learn more about how we are planning to respond to a major disaster.
We meet on the 3rd Wednesday of the month at Fire Station 18 (8720 SW 30th Ave) from 6.30-8pm.
Some topics will be items in the task book, some will be folks sharing recent training, some brainstorming. The goal is that everyone leave a meeting better informed and better prepared than when they came.
MULTNOMAH NET CALENDAR
Assistant Team Lead
- Multnomah Village NET Team Operations Plan
- SWNI Map
- FS-18 Engine Damage Assessment Route
- FS-18 Brush Damage Assessment Route
- FRS-GMRS Radio Primer Update
- NET Guidelines
- Personal NET Inventory
- Logging Service Hours Guide
- Knots Guide
- Decontamination Infographic
- Airborne Threats
- Iodine Protection
- Nuclear Event Preparedness